Mirror heater pads can be installed on almost any mirror of any size; Mirror-Heater.co.uk are a leading supplier of mirror heater pads to prevent your bathroom mirror from misting up giving you a prefect view everytime. You'll never have a foggy or misted up mirror.
Fitting your Mirror Demister
- Mark out the back of the mirror to indicate where the mirror demister pad is to be fitted
- Peel off the protective paper exposing the 'sticky' side
- Position one edge of the mirror demister pad in the desired position on the keeping the other edge away from the mirror
- Gradually lower the demister pad onto the mirror applying even pressure to ensure there are no air bubbles or creases
- If the mirror is not framed & is being fitted directly onto the wall, a small recess will need to be made in the wall to compensate for this & allow the mirror to sit flush
All wiring must conform to the latest IEE wiring regulations ( BS7671 equivalent) if in doubt always consult a qualified electrician.
- It is recommended that the mirror demister pad is connected via the lighting circuit or on a separate switch
- The circuit should be protected by a 5amp fuse or circuit breaker
- The wires are coloured as follows: BLUE - Neutral, and BROWN - Live/positive
- The mirror demister pad must not be accessible once installed
- Any metal part surrounding the mirror must be earthed & comply with current wiring regulations
- Multiple pads may be fitted to a single mirror & should be connected in parallel - pads must not overlap
The mirror demister pad must not be cut or pierced as this may damage the insulation making it unsafe.
Download mirror heater technical specifications and installation instructions here